Imagine you and your friends sitting out by the beach fire. Guitars and harps in hand. The warm breeze is blowing to the rhythm of your beat. The stars have come out to watch and listen. The moon even rising to the occasion. You stop only momentarily to refuel with warm BBQ off the grill. And the jam continues until the last breath of fire. The next morning with the sunrise you'll tell stories of creative genius and drunken stupidity over coffee and fresh squeezed juice. You'll trade tales of heartbreak and inspired lyrics during breakfast. You'll bathe in the Caribbean Sea for even more inspired lyrics. Imagine no more…
Led by Doug MacLeod and Phil Wiggins - we would like to invite you to the first Blues in Belize Experience -hosted by St. George's Caye Resort. Five sun filled, soul filled, days of music, stories, lessons and lots of Blues love. This intimate gathering has only 30 available spots. Your accommodations will be thatch roofed cabanas on a tiny residence island in Belize. Picturesque privacy in paradise! Each morning coffee and juice delivered to your porch. Family style meals with oceanfront dining makes meals conducive to group conversation.
A once in a lifetime opportunity - don't miss out!
Full details are available on our website.
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
• Airport transfers – from and to the international airport (BZE)
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily Learn more about our Farm to Table dining here What are we Eating?
• First rum punch on the house every day
• Coffee, tea, and fresh squeezed juice delivered to cabanas every morning
• Coffee and tea available all day; juice and water with meals
• Unlimited use of kayaks, windsurfing boards, Hobie Cat sail boats, and snorkeling gear
• Free instruction on windsurfing and Hobie Cat sailing
• 24/7 access to saline swimming pool, including “Try SCUBA” in the pool
• Daily housekeeping and nightly turndown service
• Concierge scheduling of diving, snorkeling, excursions, spa treatments
• Valet luggage service for arrival and departure
• Wireless internet in main lodge/lounge and outdoor dining area
• Three mornings of workshops with Doug and Phil
• Three evening jams
• House concert one evening
• Just good fun with Doug and Phil